Curbside Pickup is in place and is AWESOME! Before I detail the process, here are answers to some of the questions we have received.
1. The curbside pickup option is only available for customers with orders. If you do not have an order you will still need to come into the bakery. We are looking into possible options to complete transactions outside of the bakery in the future. But for now, our store is still open and we are taking many measures to keep it as clean and safe as possible.
2. Orders can be placed online or over the phone. The curbside pickup option is available for any type of order. No matter how it was placed
3. Orders do not need to be pre-paid. Although our online ordering does require pre-pay, if your order was placed over the phone and not paid for, we will have handheld credit card readers to pay outside.
4. Although we always prefer you have your receipt for pre-paid orders, if you are unable to print your receipt from home, we will accept a screenshot over your phone or match up your last name with phone number.
5. You will not be able to add on any additional items. At this time we are not allowing any add-ons for the curbside pickup. We anticipate this will be an option we will add in the future.
The procedure for curbside pickup is simple.
1. Park in any of the 10 designated pre-order pickup spaces.
2. Call the phone number that is listed on the sign, under the parking spot number – this will make sense and be very clear once you are parked in a designated spot. This number is not our general store number. It rings directly to our pickup coordinator.
3. You will speak directly with the pickup coordinator, giving your name, phone number and parking space number.
4. We will gather your order and bring it out to you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Again, the health of you and our employees is the number one priority. We will continue to do everything in our power to keep the doors open and our delicious bakery products available.