Orland Park Bakery is looking to add energetic, dedicated, motivated and friendly people to our team of Store Clerks. This is a fast paced environment that can be very demanding at times. For individuals who thrive in this type of working environment it is extremely rewarding. We currently have multiple openings for two part time shifts – 6am to 12pm and 12pm to 6:30pm. These are part time positions working approximately 4 days (25 hours) per week. Accommodations can also be made with a flexible shift for the right candidate. So if you are in High School, College, or have limited availability, just let us know when applying and we will do our best to work with you. Click on the link below to submit an application online.
– Basic register/POS System operation
– Acknowledge every customer that walks in the store
– Interact with customers to ensure their needs are met
– Provide excellent customer service through personal contact with customers.
– Think quickly and make suggestions when appropriate
– Perform work accurately, quickly and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume
– Identify situations involving unsatisfied customers and diffuse the situation for a quick resolution
– Product knowledge and availability
– Stock bakery supplies
– Maintain stocked, clean and organized cases
– Frequent kneeling, bending, stooping
– Ensure proper signage
– 20 hours per week on average. Week of a holiday would possibly exceed 20
– Have a strong work ethic
– Be friendly
– Be able to lift 30 lbs.
– Be able to stand for 6-12 hours per shift
– Have flexible availability.
– Be able to work Holidays (usually closed the day of a major holiday)
– Be open to learning how to decorate cakes, cookies and pastries
– Have excellent communication skills
– Have excellent time-management skills
– Have creative thinking skills